Terms and Conditions
- The materials including notes, images, diagrams and the recordings are the copyright material of George Bennis
No copying, sharing, reproducing of the whole or any part is permitted.
- The links and downloads are for your personal single use only.
No sharing of passwords or links is permitted
- You will be given 3 attempts to download the course notes only.
- You are not permitted to teach the materials without written permission
- The Feng Shui Research Centre Courses (Master Series) are the copyright material of the Feng Shui Research Centre
- The Master Accreditation is subject to the course requirements of the FSRC
- The Professional Practitioner Series and Advanced Practitioner Series do not contribute to the Masters Accreditation of the FSRC
- Feng Shui Courses Online retain the right to change the materials , course content and prices without notification
- Once a course is purchased there are no refunds as you will have received the links to the course materials
- George Bennis and Feng Shui Courses Online can not refund a course fee if your skill level is not adequate for the course
- Feng Shui is an Ancient Chinese Metaphysical Art, George Bennis and Feng Shui courses online cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage from following the information contain within the course materials.
- Feng Shui is concerned with forces and influences that are beyond the parameters of western science. There are currently no known
instruments to measure or verify these forces and influences. George Bennis and Feng Shui Courses online does not make any claims to their existence or efficacy.
- George Bennis and Feng Shui courses Online makes no claim to building design, architectural or engineering expertise
- The course materials are hosted on external third party websites. George Bennis and Feng Shui courses online is not liable for loss of service or supply or any losses or damages casued by loss of supply from these external sites
Feng Shui Courses Online